When you have a plumbing emergency, you need someone who can be on-location fast. Our team of emergency plumbers will show up with all the necessary tools to fix the underlying plumbing issue quickly as to avoid further damage to your property.
Emergency Plumbing & Drainage Service
PROVIDING EMERGENCY PLUMBING AND HEATING SERVICE TO SURREY AND LOWER MAINLAND
Rapid Flo Plumbing provides all of your emergency plumbing service needs. Our 24/7 emergency plumbing service includes:
- Clogged Drains
- Leaking Pipes or Plumbing
- Backed Up Toilets
- Water Leak Repair – Leaking pipe detection and repair. Fixing water leaks as soon as you find them is an important step towards avoiding further substantial damage. We have to equipment to detect exactly where your leak is coming from.
- Frozen Pipe Repair – Cold weather caught you off guard and your pipes have frozen? Get this fixed immediately before expensive damage is caused by the pipe(s) actually bursting.
- Water Pressure Problems – Low and high pressure in your water lines can be a cause of water pipe damage, water wastage and water leaks. All of these problems can result in expensive damage to your home, commercial building or strata building.
- Hot Water Tank Service – Hot water not as hot as it should be? Hot water tank leaking? Have one of our technicians come out to do a repair.
- Water Line Repairs – Whether your interior water supply pipes or the water line from your City connection are damaged, give us a call.